- Elevated 1 hectare property just 9km's from the Mackay City Centre
- Spacious family home with 4 bedrooms, large office and 2 bathrooms
- Spectacular kitchen and generous living spaces
- Huge patio overlooking the private salt water pool
- Town water, rubbish collection, mail delivery and school bus
- Oversized high clearance shed of approx. 300 m2
- Concrete hardstand area of approx. 348 m2
- Shed is well separated from adjoining dwellings
- Heavy vehicle access
- The perfect property to establish a Home-Based Business - subject to council approval
- Price $1.15 million
Your opportunity is now!.......to secure this 1 hectare property with private home and 300 m2 shed conveniently positioned between Mackay and Farleigh.
The driveway branches high on the block to the large residence with sweeping panoramic views over Mackay.
The kitchen offers an abundance of natural light, granite benchtops, 2 Pac cabinetry with soft close doors, dishwasher, full length breakfast bar and large walk-in pantry. Adjacent to the kitchen is an office with built in cupboards, that's large enough for 2 staff to comfortably work from.
The kitchen overlooks the open plan dining and lounge room and through to the generous rumpus room.
The king-sized master bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite is privately positioned at one end of the home. At the other end of the home are 3 bedrooms with built-in robes that share a children's retreat area and bathroom.
Additional features of the home include; laundry with sewing nook, air conditioned bedrooms, 3rd toilet, LED lights through-out and 3 x 5,000-gal rain water tanks.
Business owners will immediately identify with the outstanding quality and versatile layout of this high clearance shed with lunch room, store room, toilet and mezzanine. The all-weather concrete and bitumen driveway is suitable for semi-trailers and leads to a large hard stand area and loading ramp.
Combine Business and Pleasure with this private and well located acreage......call Peter today to arrange an inspection.
39 Coakley Crt, Erakala, Queensland, 4740, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
This is a peak period for friendships and with the Moon moving through your 11th house of social activities you'll be particularly emotional...