- Rare offering of 3,660 acres over several freehold and leasehold titles on the Peak Downs Highway 35 minutes from Mackay City Gates.
- Combination of cleared ridges and flats formerly cultivated for sugar cane. Running to open forest ridges and steeper range country.
- Very well-watered from the permanent Black Waterhole Creek which runs 10-11 months most years. 6 stock water dams and reliable bore. All supplemented from coastal rainfall.
- Set of stockyards of portable steel panels supported by heavy railway line gate post cemented in. Undercover vet crush, loading ramp and calf branding.
- Modern colourbond shed of 11m x 10m, with concrete floor and 1 lockable roll-a-door bay with 2.7m clearance. Older style 7 bay with concrete floor and new roof.
- Comfortable stylish renovated 3 bedroom home with verandahs to 3 sides, excellent views from the elevated position. Small 2 bedroom fibro cottage.
- Sizable coastal grazing proposition under an hour to local meatworks and within the reliable coastal rainfall area.
22494 Peak Downs Highway, Eton, Queensland, 4741, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
Haste makes waste now and this is evident from the hard aspect of the Moon to Jupiter, with Jupiter being in your sixth house of debts and...