- This lush 2.5-acre block is situated in a quiet valley in highly sort after Habana
- Capitalising on impressive panoramic views is this immaculate 3-bedroom home
- Two large powered sheds;
o 12m x 6m with a lockable garden storage area, awning and 6m wide garage
o High Clearance 10m x 8m with full length caravan awning
- Large lounge room with bay window and separate dining area
- Modern kitchen with large drawers, dishwasher and breakfast bar overlooking the air-conditioned family room
- Built in bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and air conditioner
- Easterly facing 50 m2 covered entertaining area
- Abundance of water; with 3 large water tanks and according to the seller “one of the best bores on Gardiners Road”
- Bitumen Road frontage and excellent all weather concrete driveway
- Manicured gardens, exotic natives and extensive orchard
- Wildlife abounds with wallabies, curlews, and numerous birds frequenting the property
- Husqvarna ride on mower and 2 shipping containers included in the sale
The block is gently undulated with enough space for a horse or cow or even children's motorbikes.
You feel a world away from town, with all the town comforts and less than 25 minutes from Mackay's CBD.
151 Gardiners Road, Habana, Queensland, 4740, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
You will give the impression today that you are seeking more fulfillment, commitment, stability and teamwork in life while your ruling planet...