This immaculate low set home offers incredible value for money and should be put on your must see list.
Corrimandle Grove is an address that offers the residents a very private and peaceful lifestyle whilst being located in one of the most convenient areas in Cannonvale.
The three year old 4 bedroom residence presents in new condition. Upon entry, you are presented with a seperate media room currently used as the home theatre space, the lounge, well appointed kitchen and dining area are the centre point to the house and from here you have direct access to the undercover patio area in the back yard. All the bedrooms are located along the back of the house away from the living areas. In the master bedroom you will find a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom. An additional bathroom services the other rooms in the house and comes with a shower and bathtub.
- Completely fenced back and sides of house
- Kitchen features large panty, stainless appliances and dishwasher
- Tiled throughout , carpet bedrooms, ceiling fans in each room
- Bathroom benchtops feature same stone as the kitchen
- Air conditioned Master bedroom and lounge room
- Window furnishings already installed
- Low maintenance property, great tenants in place
The 602 sqm block is very easy to maintain and has the added bonus of usable parkland over the opposite side of the street which the kids will love.
For more information or to arrange your viewing, contact marketing agent Adam Webster from Ray White Whitsunday for further assistance.
25 Corrimandle Grove, Cannonvale, Queensland, 4802, Australia