Find something curious…
Positioned at the top of Palm Ridge Drive, in this exclusive dress circle location you will find this outstanding property. Capturing the sensational views of both the surrounding countryside, the lights of the city and the Mackay coastline and its ocean waters, the 2.5 acre block delivers the perfect setting for this stylishly renovated homestead.
There is room for everyone and everything on this prime block of elevated land. With not one but two large sheds, Dad will have more than enough space to work on his toys without disturbing the neighbours. And after all the hard work, have a quiet beer and take in the views from the front verandah. The kids can ride their motorbikes whilst the masterchef Mum can cook up a storm from her chic kitchen. The kitchen is just one of many recent refurbishments with the majority of the home having undergone a modern makeover.
Some of the many features of this magnificent property include:
- 4 bedrooms with the master featuring a spacious walk-in-robe
- Surrounded by million-dollar properties
- Stunning kitchen with gas cooktop, stone benchtops and feature lighting
- Formal lounge and separate dining area
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Stylish bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Front, side and rear verandahs to take in the stunning views
- 18 x 7m high clearance open shed plus another 12 x 6m shed with carport
- Town water
- Sealed driveway
- 9974 sqm rural residential allotment
Enjoy the serenity of this private residence. Whilst escaping the hustle and bustle, you still have the comfort of knowing that you're conveniently only 5 minutes from town.
22 Palm Ridge Drive has it all. Position, views and style.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Ben Kerrisk or Mick McLeod.
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee it's accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."