Positioned to take in the natural beauty of our region, this spacious double storey home offers spectacular, elevated panoramic views of the sea and lush tropical mountain ranges.
As you step inside this immaculately presented home you'll notice the fully tiled open plan living area complete with high ceilings and providing an abundance of natural light.
Large modern kitchen that includes quality stainless steel appliances and newly renovated cabinetry.
Comfortable second living area which can also be used as a parents' retreat. There are also 3 large bedrooms, the main is air conditioned with a walk in robe, ensuite, balcony access and water views. The other 2 bedrooms also offer elevated views, balcony access, built in robes, ceiling fans and have carpeted flooring.
A good sized 4th bedroom is located downstairs and is currently utilised as an office.
The massive outdoor rear deck provides the ultimate in privacy, making this an ideal area for entertaining family and friends whilst taking in some of the most stunning evening sunsets.
Situated on a large 947m2 block with ample room for a pool, boat or caravan parking.
This is an outstanding property that you will love to call home.
- Positioned on a private, no-through road
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- 2 Renovated bathrooms with quality fixtures and fittings.
- Hard wood construction with cedar siding and rendered brick
- Expansive outdoor decks on both levels and garden verandah
- 2-car garage w/automatic opener and tool/garden room
- There is also easy internal access direct from the secure double lock up garage.
- Central location and close to all amenities, schools, beaches and shops