Find something curious…
This spacious home has a lot to offer especially if you are after privacy. she backs on to recreational park land where there is play equipment for the kids and to the other side a dog park - Sit back and enjoy the expansive rural lifestyle where the kids and have their own football field or cricket game and you don't have to worry about the up keep of the land or where the kids are when they are right out the back.
With buses at your doorstep and the local shops within walking distance this home is positioned perfectly.
The battle-axe block secures your privacy from the road and traffic noise and yet you have the pleasure of open space at the rear - An absolute fantastic opportunity to secure your new home.
Her features include:-
* Built 1997 approx.
* 4 bedrooms - the master bedroom is en-suited
* The master is adjoined to the 2nd room via a walk-through robe, it would work well as a large dressing room and then turn the robe in to SHOE and BAG closet!!! or perfect for the nursery or study, or shut the door and it is a 4th bedroom
* Kitchen with electric appliances & room for a dishwasher
* Expansive living area
* Open plan dining / kitchen / family room
* Out door entertainment area has stamped concrete and two entrances into the home
* Full security screens through-out & insulated
* 6x6 colour bond shed with power
* Solar Hart hot water system
* Shade house for your special plants and 2,5000lt water tank
Please phone Vicki to schedule your private viewing
*NB All measurements and distances are approximate only
Proudly Presented by Vicki Ford - Principal & Your Local Agent Servicing the whole Moreton Shire - Inspections welcome - 7 days - Office open 7 Days
RE/MAX Victory is independently owned & operated - Situated in Morayfield Rd