Find something curious…
When you drive by this house, your head will turn.
It has a lovely picket fence at the front and has been freshly painted externally.
It's a big house on a big block of land and was home to some very tall people.
In keeping with the era, the house has a lot of timber and it is the timber that served it well with TC Debbie as timber absorbs nature.
Highset, the underneath provides all sorts of options and includes a second toilet and shower.
On the upper level, you have the traditional internal rooms for living and dining and then verandahs which were closed in to give the extra rooms.
There are four bedrooms.....three with built ins.
- this is a very big house in true Queensland style
- an old girl that would respond to an owner occupier
- quiet location
- highset home which handled the cyclone well
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 modern bathroom upstairs and then another toilet and shower under
- a big 984m2 block with great side access
- 2 bay shed with car accommodation and storage under the house
- following the cyclone, the house got new side fencing, outside of house was repainted, roller doors on shed were replaced, windows in master bedroom were replaced, whirly bird on roof replaced
Call to inspect this beauty and be ready to fall in love