Find something curious…
CFT Security is seeking experienced Security Officers in the Mackay region for their expanding business demands.
The ideal candidates will have the experience, aptitude and determination to maintain and improve our current level of service in the areas of
Static Guard Services and Security Patrols.
Casual Positions now currently available!
Static Guard – Asset Protection
Static Guard- Events / Crowd Control
Patrol Guard (Emergency / Holiday Relief)
Cash in Transit Guard – (Casual, Holiday/ Emergency Relief)
• Management of incidents as required
• Ensure that all incidents are reported through the correct channels and the appropriate actions are taken in line with company and
• Be aware of, follow and enforce company and client policy and procedures.
• Adhere to our client’s security requirements. • Ensure full and detailed handover and briefing between shifts.
To be considered for this role, you will have;
• Minimum of 1 years’ Experience in security services industry • Current QLD Security Licence (unarmed, Crowd Control & Monitoring)
• Certificate II in Security Operations • Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written • Open driver’s license and own transport
• Cash In Transit - Licence with Weapons Licence (or be willing to get one ASAP)
The successful candidates will also demonstrate:
• Dedication, reliability and a commitment to security • Ability to respond to Rostered Shifts at short notice
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills • Superior customer and client service skills
• High standards of presentation and grooming • The ability to work with minimal supervision and within a team environment
• Integrity and sound judgement • A positive approach • Be solution driven and proactive.
Please email email@example.com or drop your resume in to CFT Security 6/121 Boundary rd, Paget, 4740