Find something curious…
• Work in the beautiful Whitsundays
• Positive Christian environment
Our Prep to Year 12 College is a non-denominational, co-educational day school that provides quality learning experiences for our young people within a supportive and caring Christian environment. In 2019 Whitsunday Christian College was the leading school in the Whitsundays for NAPLAN results in both primary and secondary schools.
Whitsunday Christian College is currently seeking a full time English Teacher.
The English teacher has the responsibility of teaching English to Secondary students
Responsible for providing high-quality education to students, the preferred candidate will meet the following selection criteria:
• Team player
• Shows initiative
• Excellent understanding of the Australian Curriculum and Syllabus documentation
• Ability to support students through differentiation to meet individual learning needs
• Excellent teaching practice in English with an excellent knowledge of pedagogical theory and possess a strong commitment to Christian Education and student learning
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Personal views that align with the Christian ethos of the College and active church involvement
• Registered or able to be registered in Queensland with QCT.
A role description for this position is available on request.
Start Date: Monday 20 January, 2020
Applications for this position must be submitted using the Teacher Application form, which can be downloaded from the College website: http://www.whitsunday.qld.edu.au/employment
Applications close Friday, September 27, 2019. Successful applicant may be offered the position before the cut off date.
Only applicants who complete the official school application form will be considered.
Please send your completed Application for Employment form to: The Principal Whitsunday Christian College PO Box 967 Cannonvale QLD 4802 email@example.com
PO Box 967, Cannonvale 4802