Find something curious…
- 673m2 of privacy separated from the street by fences and hedges
- lowset 4 bedroom home with office/sunroom
- timber floors in open plan living
- gas stove with loads of cupboard space and walk in pantry
- 5 air conditioners means that this home is cool
- security screens
- off street parking and garage with lock up storage
- freshly painted externally
- internal paintwork and floor coverings in great condition
This home is positioned in a convenient location. It is private and surprisingly spacious. Everything is just minutes away....the beach, the schools, shopping centres and parks.
The owners conducted a business from home with exposure to Shute Harbour Road. The office/sunroom is at the front of the house where visitors didn't access the home.
It's a house where effort has been made to ensure privacy. There are hedges either side of the front paling fence. The yard fencing has been "doubled" with an area for animals and children permanently secured to allow ease of access onto the driveway. Then there is the external fencing which guarantees privacy when your day is done.
Many a lazy happy day has been spent in the backyard of this home.