Experienced Sales & Reservations – Maternity Leave Contract
Charter Yachts Australia are searching for a motivated, skilled individual to join our busy Sales and Reservations team to cover a 6-month maternity leave period. The successful applicant must be professional and have previous sales and administration experience.
This position will be based on PPTE arrangements and offer 24-32 hours per week covering weekend shifts specifically.
Successful applicant must have:
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Previous sales and service experience with a proven sales record
• Ability to deliver quality Client Services with strong interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in typing and competence in Microsoft Basics and Windows 10 applications
• MYOB and Reservations systems experience (desirable)
• Exceptional attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Strong planning and organisational capabilities and initiative
• An aptitude to being a team player with the ability to work unsupervised
Applications should include a cover letter with Resume and be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 2 March 2020.
Airlie Beach 4802