Field Officers x2
Applicants should note that this role is designated as Indigenous under s.25 of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1991 and encourage Juru Aboriginal People to apply.
The ideal applicant will be someone who possesses an Open class Drivers Licence and can demonstrate that they:
1. Support the strategic direction of the company
2. Can work in a team environment to achieve outcomes
3. Displays personal drive, integrity and behaves in an honest and ethical manner
4. Communicates effectively and will report directly to the Board of Directors
5. Passionate for working outdoors and a hard worker
6. Please include any other cetificates or licences you may hold in your application
7. Punctuality is a must
Note: The successful applicant may be required to submit to a criminal history check and can be subject to random drug and alcohol testing during the term of their employment.
All application should be received by close of business Friday 7th February 2020 either in person or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO LATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.