The workmanship is definitely what locals have come to expect from a house built by Alan Jamieson. The design is great for a couple. There are two extra large bedrooms and a third smaller one. One bedroom is ensuited and the other two have the main bathroom close by. Off the two main bedrooms there is a patio area.
The laundry is close to the kitchen and keeps the work spaces together.
The whole house has been designed to take advantage of the prevailing south-easterly breezes which flow through the open plan living area. Off the back of this area is an outdoor area that has to be seen to be fully appreciated. The mosaic tiles on the back patio area will be remembered by everyone who sees them. In this area there is also a cabana hut with a bar area.
The block is a big 969m2 and has side access through to the double bay lock up shed and leanto area.
- lowset home only 4 1/2 years old
- built by Alan Jamieson
- 3 bedrooms - 2 kingsize
- 2 bathrooms (master bedroom ensuited)
- open plan living
- plantation shutters add additional privacy and security
- outdoor living that has to be seen to be appreciated
- double bay shed at the rear with leanto attached
- landscaped gardens
- a big 962m2 area for the land