Girl bitten after Bunnings allows dogs in store

A FIVE-year-old girl was bitten on the leg inside a Bunnings store in Melbourne, days after the hardware chain decided to change their policy to let owners bring their dogs inside.  

The girl, originally from Rockhampton, was bitten near her knee by a Jack Russell at one of the stores in Melbourne.  

Her mother told media she had two bite marks which broke her skin and caused swelling.  


$20M Mackay jobs push to build Qld out of COVID slump

Premium Content $20M Mackay jobs push to build Qld out of COVID slump

$400 million works for Queensland program extension offered as Palaszczuk battles...

‘It was horrible’: COVID shatters mum’s water birth plan

Premium Content ‘It was horrible’: COVID shatters mum’s water birth plan

Outrage over Mackay Birth Centre plan prompts $800k election promise

Helicopter deployed after worker injures finger

Premium Content Helicopter deployed after worker injures finger

‘A helicopter is not unreasonable’ after minor injury from a high pressure hose on...