A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in an incident linked to an outdoor spa at his home.
A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in an incident linked to an outdoor spa at his home.

Man found electrocuted beside spa

A man electrocuted at his home in Perth's Swan Valley is believed to have sustained the shock through contact with his outdoor spa.

The 50-year-old was found unresponsive in The Vines on Monday evening and it's believed he sustained the shock after coming into contact with an electrified component of the spa's heating and pumping equipment.

Electrical safety inspectors from West Australia's Building and Energy department have disconnected the spa and are investigating the incident.


Memorial unveiled to honour victims of Cyclone Ada

premium_icon Memorial unveiled to honour victims of Cyclone Ada

A memorial was unveiled on the Airlie Foreshore, on Saturday, to honour those who...

Clipper crews slip lines, and get ready to set off to Sanya, in China

premium_icon Clipper crews slip lines, and get ready to set off to Sanya, in...

THE crews competing in the Clipper Round the World Yacht Race slipped their lines...

Hero's welcome home for our returned firefighters

premium_icon Hero's welcome home for our returned firefighters

Bittersweet moment as firefighters return from NSW inferno. ‘It just about brings a...