Menu
News

Product flaw could lead you to ingest glass

A COMMON brand of pickled ginger has been recalled amidst concerns people eating it could end up swallowing glass. 

The ACCC has issued a recall on 200g jards of Pandaroo Sushi Ginger and is urging people who have bought the product to return it to the supermarket where they got it and recieve a full refund. 

Pandaroo ginger
Pandaroo ginger

The pickled ginger was sold at Woolworths in Queensland and New South Wales and SPAR supermarkets across the sunshine state. 

Topics:  editors picks ginger glass woolworths


Stay Connected

Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.

Tully and the Whitsundays to engage in cultural exchange

JOINING FORCES: Juanita Halden with auntie Mena Sebastian-Stemm in Airlie Beach on Tuesday.

Tully and the Whitsundays to engage in cultural exchange.

Rental 'spike' leaves renters out of pocket

News

Rental 'spike' leaves renters out of pocket.

Queensland funeral industry remains under a dark cloud

Owner of Whitsunday Funerals and Crematorium Jeff Boyle at his Proserpine morgue.

Queensland funeral industry remains under a dark cloud.

Local Partners