Toddler gets stuck in sink

A TWO-year-old from Pittsworth learnt the hard way that you should not put your finger in small holes.

The girl got a finger stuck in the kitchen sink just after 10.30am yesterday.

A Queensland Fire and Rescue Service crew attended the house and requested the help of a local plumber who removed the sink from the wall.

The young girl was taken to Toowoomba Hospital while still attached to the kitchen sink.

It was finally removed at 12.14pm.


Qld to start human trials of Covid vaccine

premium_icon Qld to start human trials of Covid vaccine

Volunteers will receive the first of the University of Queensland’s COVID-19...

Vital boost in growing region’s fishing tourism industry

premium_icon Vital boost in growing region’s fishing tourism industry

Help for anglers coming to four popular fishing spots.

Left for dead: Kittens dumped in locked cage

premium_icon Left for dead: Kittens dumped in locked cage

Puppies and kittens will be the smallest victim of a recession, as RSPCA fears...