You love your local but don’t miss out on even more
The Whitsunday Times is embedded in the local community to bring you the latest in what's happening in your area.
It is the news that matters, and it is our commitment to you.
But just as committed as we are to you, so too are our journalist colleagues across Queensland who deliver the latest breaking news to keep you in the know.
And the best part is your Whitsunday Times subscription gets you access to the best reporting on local, state, national and international affairs.
Yes, your digital subscription gives you unlimited access to all our online content and stories as well as premium access to The Courier-Mail.
Here is the best way to maximise the benefits of your Whitsunday Times subscription.
To activate your complimentary access to the Courier-Mail follow the steps below:
- Go to My Profile and log in
- Go to My Rewards
- Click the activate now button or copy activation hyperlink
Sign up on The Courier-Mail website - we recommend you use the same email address and password as what you've set up for our website to avoid confusion.
Activating your complimentary Courier-Mail subscription also gives you access to Melbourne's Herald Sun, the NT News, The Mercury in Hobart and the Adelaide Advertiser whenever you like.
You can also access all of our regional titles including the Gold Coast Bulletin, Cairns Post, Geelong Advertiser, Townsville Bulletin as well as neighbouring local titles in towns from Mackay to Warwick.
This same login for the Courier-Mail will also work on other News sites listed above.
Our member benefits program +Rewards is available only to Daily Mercury digital subscribers who activate their Courier-Mail subscription.
Enjoy access to a limited number of double passes to a variety of top event tickets, freebies, exclusive offers and subscriber-only competitions.
Updated monthly, check out what's available exclusively to members at our Daily Mercury Rewards page - you must be an eligible subscriber to redeem and access these offers.
Enjoy access to a limited number of double passes and a variety of top event tickets, freebies, exclusive offers and subscriber-only competitions.
Right now, some of the reward offers available include:
- A complimentary Fresh and Festive eCookbook from taste.com.au
- Stream all-time favourite shows and loads of movies on your favourite devices with 50% off BINGE for 4 months.
- A summer of sport with a Kayo annual subscription - save 30% off on Kayo Basic over 12 months with a $200 annual subscription.
- A four-month Apple Music subscription for free.
- Download a magazine sample, choose from taste.com.au, Vogue, Vogue Living, GQ, Super Food Ideas issue.
- Discover a classic story or your new favourite - a free HarperCollins eBook, there's five new titles to choose from each month.
- Keep the kids entertained with the Kidspot '30 Ideas For Cool Things To Do' eBook
THE COURIER-MAIL APP
Once you've downloaded and logged in you can access the digital print edition of The Courier-Mail, personalise your news feed and follow your favourite sections, topics and columnists.