Three children have died after swallowing these commonplace items since 2017. Now...
Parents urged to beware of the dangers of magnets, button batteries
Button batteries: Major safety fears over Gabba Grand Final freebies
Toddler undergoes major surgery after swallowing button battery
School students take time to remember the four-year-old
Hope Summers on her daughter's trauma after swallowing 20 batteries.
Summer Steer died six years ago after she swallowed a button battery
“Time doesn’t make a difference when you lose a child"
Leading QLD lawyer warns manufacturers using button batteries
Big W recalls kids' calculators with dangerous button batteries.